2010 October 12 / j|d|a|v|i|s|@|c|a|r|l|e|t|o|n|.|e|d|u
This document attempts to describe backward incompatibilities, bug fixes, new features, and documentation changes. It may not be complete.
2010 October 12
- makeEllipsoid now requires three radii, instead of just two.
- Shape and Solid have been renamed Body2DJr and Body3DJr.
- A bug was fixed in detecting shift, alt, and control keys during mouse drags.
- Group2D and Group3D can now perform their own drawing, in addition to telling their children to draw. However, Bopagopa Jr. users should not use this feature, because Group2D and Group3D are not customized for BopagopaJr.
- Body3D now delegates unrecognized messages to its underlying ODE Body. This means that in many cases you can treat Body3D as if it were a subclass of Body. For example, instead of calling
myBody3D.getBody().setPosition(), you can just call
- Mesh transformer and deformer functions were added.
- Some docstrings were improved.
- There are now two demo programs: mines and the game of life.