2009 January 3 / jj|d|a|v|i|s|@|c|a|r|l|e|t|o|n|.|e|d|u
Carleton College Math 395, Winter 2009, Prof. Joshua R. Davis
Please e-mail this information to me by Monday 11:59 PM. (My e-mail address is in the upper-right corner of this page.)
- home town/country
- graduation year
- What math courses have you taken, other than calculus, linear algebra, and structures?
- Did you take Multivariable Calculus at Carleton, or somewhere else? In particular, have you studied the Green's/Stokes'/Divergence theorems? Have you studied curl?
- Do you know what you want to do after college? If so, what?
- Why are you taking this course?
- I am trying to set office hours that do not conflict with my students' schedules. Please tell me (by number — 1, 2, 3, etc.) which of the following times you CANNOT make, due to a scheduled class or serious commitment.
- Mon 3A
- Wed 3A
- Fri 3A
- Mon 4A
- Wed 4A
- Fri 4A
- Mon 6A
- Wed 6A
- Tue 10:00-11:00
- Tue 11:00-12:00
- Thu 11:00-12:00
- Thu 3:00-4:00